Sunday, September 2, 2012

ABC for lunch

Last night Ellen an I went to Frederick Md for First Saturday. Each month on the fist Saturday the stores stay open later, venders are out, live music on the street corners and there is always a theme. We took friends of ours, Jon and Nancy out and a lot of fun eating and shopping. We ate at a Thia restaurant and had an amazing meal. Much to my dismay the lighting was low and my iPod with no flash did not pick up a good pic of our food. Lesson learned, always carry a mini mag light to dinner. Today after church we took Ellen's mom to Appalachia Brewing Co for lunch. I got the grilled caesar salad and added shrimp to it. Half a head of romain lettuce with their home made dressing, croutons and cheese. The lettuce was grilled to give it a smoky flavor. Great salad and very filling. Would I get it again? I would if I could share it as a starter that way I could have one of their awesome burgers but a am glad I tried it and I recommend it to everyone. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment