Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The meal that never was

I wanted to be able to write a review on a restaurant that is in Baltimore Md. that I saw on TV a few times on the shows Man vs food and Bacon Nation.  I say I wanted to write a review because when I was there on Sunday at Geppie's comic museum I tried to go but ran into a roadblock.  One, the exit door was right outside of the museum and we could not get in there.  Two, I asked where the entrance was and it was inside the gate of the baseball stadium.  The guard said because it was game day I needed a ticket to get into the restaurant.  WHAT?  REALLY? So I am not going to give them a name mention and just say that they lost business Sunday.  I don't think I want to try again just for a matter of principle.  They will remain nameless.  Some of you may know the name and if you ever go tell them what I said.  Bad for business not letting in paying customers.  They get no review, no pictures and no promotion from me.  Not that I am some big deal in the food world I am small beans in the blog world and foodie world.  So one good thing came out of it.  I saved money..hahahah..
God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the table......if that table is open to paying customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment