Tuesday, September 2, 2014

For the first and last time-not a food blog

I wanted to use Wikipedia and add something to it but going about it was so difficult for me I resorted to bring it here so I can have the credit.  So for now on as of September 2, 2014 any time you hear the word or any version of it you know where it came from.  Many of my friends said I needed to add it to the Wiki site but like I said no clue how.  Now for the word.  Some of you that know me in real life (IRL) have heard me say this word and each time a new person hears it I have to explain it to them.  So for now on they don't have an excuse of not knowing it.  Flender (Flen-der).  This is the term I came up with so I could have a quick way of telling someone that I have not read the book but listened to it on audio.  I drive a lot for work and listen to audio books all the time and when people ask me if I have read a book I have to say "no I have not read it but I have listened to it on audio CD or MP3" Now I just say I flendered it or I am flendering it right now, it is on my list to flender.  I am a flenderer (someone who does not read but enjoys a book on audio).  I have flendered many books over the year.  I know it may seem lazy to you and noting can replace the physical book taking it in your hands and read it but with driving and how much I do not care for music flendering is the way I go.  So the next time you see me or talk to me or hear anyone, anywhere around the world say the word "Flender" or any derivative of the word it came from me.  Thanks for listening and passing along my word.  Keep it going and lets see it in the dictionary one day.hahaha..  God bless, thanks for reading and happy flendering.

No comments:

Post a Comment