Sunday, May 3, 2015

How cheese makes a sandwich

Yesterday I made a egg and cheese sandwich.  Yeah it does not sound so good or special but it was.  One of my coworkers told me about a cheese she had.  She and her husband loved it and said I needed to try it as soon as I could.  So on the way home I ran into Wegmans and found said cheese.  It did not look like anything special but that was deceiving.  The cheese is called Steakhouse onion and it is a cheddar cheese. It has the amazing smell of onion and the taste of eating a steak sub.  I wanted to wait till I got home to try it but that only lasted to the first stoplight.  Right then and there I said to myself "Self.  Tomorrow you are going to make yourself and egg sandwich with your fresh eggs and use this cheese.  You will not be sorry". Glad I listened because it turned out to be a great sandwich.  I can see using this cheese on a burger or melted over nachos.  The onion and steak flavor work great and will catch you by surprise.  So next time you go out and have a chance pick up some.  You will not be sorry.  God bless, thanks for reading and eat more cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment