Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Food truck Lunch

Food truck lunch
The Java Cruiser was my lunch destination today. Big Cheese. Grilled cheese and coffee is the trucks specialty. I missed it Tuesday when they were here for breakfast. I will not make that mistake again. Jeff (owner and chef) has his stuff together running tight truck.  I ordered The Caprese. Mozzarella, basil pesto, balsamic and tomato on sourdough bread.  Bacon was a side addition so I added it. It looks messy but its not. I just opened it up to expose you all the tasty meet, cheese and tomato.  Bacon very crunchy. I love that. I hate soggy bacon. Tomato and mozzarella worked really well. The pesto basil and balsamic topped off the sandwich perfectly. It was fresh, hot and grilled really well. All in all a very nice sandwich. Would love to have this on a bagel. Jeff said they had a homemade hot sauce which I would have loved to added. Maybe next time. Because there will be a next time. Do I recommend this RR ( rolling restaurant ), I sure would. So if you see them chance them down. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the roadside RR. http://www.javacruiser.com

No comments:

Post a Comment