Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanksgiving preview

Ellen made a few things for our friends and fellowship lunch today after church. One was a stuffing that tastes really good. The second I a cranberry and apple mix. I tried it warm last night and it was great. Sweet and tart. It will go really well with her garlic mashed potatoes she is making this morning. The last thing she made were veggie empanadas. She used some type of squash along with peppers and spices for the filling. I did sample one of these and it was really good. First come first serve at lunch today. She only made 25. I told her to label them so the teens did not take any because the seem to be in line first. I will edit this post later with new pictures after she makes the rest of lunch. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment