Monday, April 1, 2013

Cold spring hot tea

Sitting down to a nice cup of piping hot tea. Not just your everyday run of the mill tea. This tea is direct from Tucson, AZ. A very different tea than what I am use to drinking. I love a strong black tea. I take no sugar or milk (eww) in my tea. The tea I am having tonight is from the Maya Tea Co and is called Prickly Pear herbal tea. Lose leaf with little flowers mixed in. I brew my tea longer than called for because I like a strong flavor. This one called for 2-4 minutes which I laughed at and let it soak for 15. I did not go wrong. The flavor was not as strong as many other herbal teas I have had and it has a good after swallow flavor. Thank you Brian and Jodi for thinking of me on your trip. Happy post Easter everyone, god bless and see you at the table.





No comments:

Post a Comment