Saturday, April 27, 2013

Veg Fest UMBC

We went, we ate and she bought stuff. The first thing that went into my mouth was a piece of vegan pizza. Tasted like pizza looked like pizza so I did not take a picture because you all know what pizza looks like if not the get out of your cave. The second thing was Jamaican jerk tofu, BBQ tofu and rice. The jerk was really good as was the rice. The BBQ was just that. Nothing special. Ellen had a vegan pot pie and noodles on the side. She brought home the pot pie to reheat but ate the noodles. They were refreshing. The third thing we ate was from and Indian place. Beans, fried bread and some sort of sweet thing I can't remember what it was made of. It was all good. The Indian food I did not take a pic of. I had it last year and if I can find that picture I will update this blog. Well that was my eating day so far but who knows I might eat something later. Thanks again for reading God bless and see you at the tables.



No comments:

Post a Comment