Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sliders from a food truck

The other day I got a chance that I rarely get. To eat from a food truck. I take advantage of situations like that when they come up. 

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Upslidedown-Dave/117827391737507?id=117827391737507&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&_rdr 


Up Slide Down was outside my office and I had to go. Their menu was very simple so decisions were easy. I got the American classic and the Buffalo chicken sliders. The burger was topped with tomato, cheese, coleslaw, fried onion rods and condiments. Topped with pickles and a yellow cherry tomato. Great taste, juicy and not over filling. The buffalo chicken had the coleslaw and topped with the tomato. Not too spicy and again not too filling. Service was great and Dave was very personable. I recommend if you are in the area and see them go for it. You will not be disappointed. God bless, thanks for reading and see you inline at the next food truck adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment