Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Second time and a first

Well this is the first time I am posting about a place for the second time. The Varsity in the Amish Market.  I raved last time about their mac and cheese and pit beef. Well this time they topped it. Mac and Cheese with lump crab meat, old bay season and bread crumbs on top. Amazing. The portion was enough for two but being the hog I am I ate it all. This place is a must if you are in the area. My second review is for the Firehouse Grill in Littlestown Pa. I had their chip beef and gravy over toast with fried potatoes. Not to salty, thick and very tasty.  Price was great as well. The potatoes were great. Cooked with onions and browned up very nicely. Would I eat there again. Sure would. As for the Varsity, it is not a matter of if I will eat there again it is a matter of when. Not soon enough for me. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment