Saturday, June 10, 2017

Dinner of tasty twists.


Friday night Ellen and I wanted to try a new place. The Maryland Mallet Restaurant and Crabhouse on Rt 97 in Maryland was our choice. It just opened less than a week ago. Walking in we were greeted by the hostess and was told a 25 minute wait. We waited less than 10. Banner loved the huge fish tank they had under the front desk. We were seated and served or drinks along with crackers and cheese. It would have been a great addition but they were saltteens in the little sealed plastic bags. We put our order for starters of grilled Brullel sprouts and buffalo chicken wings. Both state were delicious.  Banner ate every one of the 8 wings and Ellen did the same with the sprouts. We put our order in for our main dishes. Ellen ordered the house salad with salmon and I ordered the BMore quesadilla.  It was recommended by our waitress and our greater. They both said it was amazing. We waited for at least 40 minutes. I was not impressed on mine at all. It was warm not hot. No side of any toe of salsa. It was a quesadilla that had cheese, shrimp , crab, onions and old bay seasoning. It was bland. On a cold plate that only made my food get cold faster and the cheese to get hard. When asked by the waitress how our meal was I usually say it was good but this time I told the whole truth. She was very sorry and hoped we would return again. Upon leaving Ellen overheard another customer leaving and saying to those waiting to " Leave. Leave now" "Are you serious" "Yes. It is not thorth it" and a server or helpstaff say to another employee that theybare giving their notice already. We may try it one more time. Maybe they were not prepared for a Friday night rush. If I do go back I hope they have read my review and listened to the waitress that I told about our meal. Dave if you are reading this hope yours was better. God bless, thanks for reading and have a great meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment