Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sorry this is a week late but I kept forgetting to write it.  Taneytown carnival was last week and this year we took a guest, our friends daughter who Banner just adores.  We had pizza and fries. The pizza was not too bad, but the fries were not much to talk about. The best part we all agreed on was the shaved ice. $3 one size and a great number to pick from. I got tigers blood, Ellen got coconut and Mack got rainbow. According to her it was the best shaved ice she has ever had. I had to agree. The one size was a large and a good amount of flavor put in. Not just a huge cup of ice. I always say if I made shaved ice I would freeze the ice with the flavor already in so you get the taste the entire time.  Well thanks for reading and stay tuned for this weeks review.  Sykesville Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment