Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Garden Veggie or tree fruit?

Is it an apple? Is it a radish?  Well it if you said radish you would be right.  I pulled this huge radish out of our garden this evening.  I took a bite of it and it was very hot.  One of the hottest I have ever had.  They are great in a salad or just to have something to snack on that is not sweet or bad for you.  I know this is not really a food that I made or bought but it is still something that is refreshing.  Visit your local fruit and veggie stands this summer and keep the money local.  You will be surprised on how good healthy with most of them not treating them with chemicals. With keeping your money local you are keeping your neighbors in business and allow them to support their family.  Have a great Wednesday and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment