Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Papa Joe's



Seven Seas Soup
Peep angry bird
Went to Papa Joe’s for dinner for my mother’s birthday this past Tuesday.  I arrived early and had a chance to talk to the waiter about what to order off the menu.  I told him about the menudo soup I had and he had the same thing from the same place.  I told him I was game to try anything so he picked the Seven Seas Soup for me.  It was a tomato base broth very close to Maryland crab soup.  It had two large crab claws, shrimp,clams, muscles, fish, some small shell fish and scallops. Very tasty and filling.  It came with tortilla shells but there was no need for them.  I guess they expect you to pull out some of the seafood and use the shells.  Papa Joe’s is our favorite place to have Mexican and the portions are large.  If you walk out of there hungry then you have a problem it’s called a tape worm.  God bless, thanks for reading and if you have not had it before then try it.

1 comment:

  1. Will have to try this out next time we are in town! We will be in town the last week of September!

    ReplyDelete