Monday, August 20, 2012

What is on your menu?

This year I will be cooking some bizarre food.  Deer heart and liver will be on the menu at some point.  Rabbit if I am lucky enough to get one out of the yard.  I will be trying a few other things that are different next month at work.  They have Diversity day and we bring in dishes from other countries.  I am making Pork and sauerkraut (requested by a few of the ladies I work with).  I am always game to try something new and exciting. Really hoping that someone brings in chicken feet.  Keeping my fingers crossed. Also next month is our church picnic.  Pot luck and Ellen is making Hotdog salad.  Everyone always brings great dishes and I always over eat. This fall I am looking forward to roasted pumpkin seeds.  Hot out of the oven they are so good.  So keep me in mind when digging into your favorite dish and let me know what is in your feet bag as you strap it on your head and pig out.  Thanks again everyone for reading and passing this blog along to your friends.  God bless and see you at the table.
Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment