Sunday, May 26, 2013

Strawberry rhubarb pie

Tonight Ellen made a Strawberry rhubarb pie that I will not be eating. I will be waiting for the one tomorrow that she is making.  This one is for Jim.  I know it is not your Grandmothers but its better than driving to Tenn to get a slice of hers. Thank you Jim for your service to our country and to all the other brave men and women that put their lives on the line for our freedom.  Thank you as well for all of the men and women who gave their lives to protect our freedom.  I hope you enjoy this pie and when you eat it pray and think of your fellow military on this Memorial Day.  God bless you all, thanks for reading and see you at the tables.  Ps..Just added the picture of the second pie that came out of the oven about 2 minutes before I wrote this short message.

No comments:

Post a Comment