Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sushi for lunch

I had to treat myself Friday to some #sushi at #Aki in Hanover Pa.  It was really good a great price.  3 rolls for 10.50 and I got a 4th to top me off along with a small salad.  I ordered the spicy crab, California roll, Phill roll and the eel skin.  The ell skin was my favorite.  It was crunchy and warm and was not fishy at all.  None of the rolls were bad at all don't get me wrong.  Next time I will have to try the #sashimi.  I so far have not had that I did not like.  If you have read any of my other blog posts you will know I am not shy with the food I eat.  I will try anything once.  Sorry this is not a long post but it was a very simple lunch yet very delicious.  God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the fish tank.

clockwise from upper left
Spicy crab
Philadelphia roll
Spicy California roll
Eel Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment