Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sheetz run

This morning was a cold one here in Pennsylvania. On my way to work I had to stop to get gas and where is my place of choice?  #Sheetz. For those who don't know what that is let me tell you. It is only the best place on earth to get fast food cheep. They have everything. And the best part is they are open 24/7. Well I use to get the breakfast sandwiches a few times a week. Now that I am watching my sodium I had to sacrifice that meal. Well being a cold morning I was going to get a hot tea till I remembered that they started selling Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate. So I said "self go for it" I was not disappointed in the least. Whole milk, chocolate and peanut butter all in one. It was a melted Recess Peanut Butter cup in a cup. What would I change about it? Buy a large next time and a little less peanut butter. It was very rich toward the end but very tasty. If you are near a Sheetz I suggest you try one. I will again. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment