Saturday, February 28, 2015

Epic FAIL!!!!

Well they all can't be winners and I would not be doing you all the justice if I only showed you the meals that turned out. Tonight was an epic fail of a dinner. I went to a grocery store that specializes in fresh and frozen vegan, non vegan, and loads of healthy foods. Well I wanted to surprise Ellen with dinner and boy was she surprised. Almost to the point of being sick. I bought the large prongs ( fake large shrimp ) see attached picture. I made the shrimp into a scampi over pasta for her and a chicken one for me. She had the same type of shrimp in California a few years ago and did not like them. I thought I could do something different with them and maybe she would like it. Well boy was I wrong. She took one look at the dish and said "No I can't eat that". She took one of the " shrimp" to her mouth and when her tongue and front teeth touched it she scraped it off the fork and looked sick. I got an A for effort but an F for dinner. She said I was lucky she did not vomit. So needless to say we will not be eating those ever again. I will stick with the dishes I know and next time ask before I buy. Thanks for reading, God bless and don't ever eat fake shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment