Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sugar snack attack

Sorta retro snack time
Marshmallow Peeps are around at Easter but found these gems at a store that sells overstock food and merchandise. Watermelon and blue raspberry flavored. They are not that bad. As a matter of fact they are pretty good. If you love peeps and jolly ranchers than try these. The flavor is very strong and there is none of the annoying hard candy teeth breaking involved. I opened both boxes because I like them stale. Also froze them. Second is a soda. I don't drink a lot of soda but when I heard it was back I had to get one. Thanks to L.A. Beast ( Kevin if you are reading this I would love a shirt) an YouTube celebrity and his push for Pepsi to bring back Crystal Pepsi it is not available to everyone for a limited time. Not the perfect taste of Pepsi but still good. And if you need a sugar kick st 69grams you will not be disappointed. Get it while it lasts. Found mine at Sheetz and also at Royal Farms. Sorry for the short blog but not much else to say on these two items. God bless, thanks for reading and see you at the snack counters.

No comments:

Post a Comment