Thursday, May 24, 2012

5-24-2012 Home on the couch

Well here it is my first blog.  I thought long and hard about what I wanted to talk about and how to go about doing it and what is the best way is to just jump right in and do it.  I wanted a place that I could talk about my food that I have eaten and movies I have watched.  To give my review and to talk about it.  So here I am.  Watching "So you think you can dance" with my wife and just finished eating 2 hot dogs with home made pepper relish, ketchup and mustard and cheese.  Over the blogs I will be doing you will learn little by little about me and who I am.  My likes and dislikes.  Some of my history and background.  I will start out by saying I love cooking.  I do most of it for my wife and I since she works late and I get home early.  I will eat anything or I should say I will try anything once. Ellen is a vegetarian/working on being vegan.  I cook meals for her and for me.  I can go for a few days with no meat and then go on a binge and eat meat for 5 in a row.

So there is my first blog.  I hope you will follow me or at least give me a chance.  I will post pictures of  food when possible.  Any requests for things for me to try feel free to email me at je119wk@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment