Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope all you out there have a great extended weekend. Memorial Day is not just another day off work.  Take time out and say a prayer for those who have fought, for those who have died and for those who are still fighting for our freedom.  Between stuffing your pie holes with hot dogs and burgers, kebabs and chips give thanks to our fallen who died to give us the freedom enjoy this great United States of America.  I look forward to this weekend with my friends, great food and a relaxing weekend.    What are you all out there eating this weekend that might turn some heads?  Anything strange?  I was thinking today that I might need to get some shrimp and marinate them for some kebabs.  Some fire hot and some BBQ style.  I will be sure to let you all know how they turned out and how they taste.  I really hope my friend Jon and his wife Nancy have a bonfire so we can roast some stuff.  Sunday will be a day of packing the cooler and getting ready to chow down on some great food.  Have a safe weekend everyone and do not forget who allowed us to enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment