Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Vegan Bacon Cheese Burger Casserole

Ellen had made the best vegan to date.  The vegan bacon cheese burger casserole.  Filled with mashed potatoes, soy meat crumbles, vegan cheese and vegan bacon bits.  Added to the top were sauteed sweet onions and sliced cherry tomatoes.  I gave this the highest score so far of 9.5 out of 9.  I have eaten it 2 times and tomorrow will eat the rest of it for brunch.  I added a few more tomatoes and bacon bits to the top just to add to the crunch.  I can imagine that you can add lettuce and what ever other topping you want.  Oh and there was one thing I forgot.  Steak sauce!! Yes it is vegan.  Just watch your label.  I attached two pictures of before and after serving.  We added sides to the plates.  Hope you enjoy and if you ever want to know how to make any dishes I write about just let me know. je119wk@yahoo.com
Got bless, thanks for reading and expand your food pallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment